Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Replacement parts codes

  1. #11
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for putting the list together in an easy format for us to use. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you Johanna!!! There's a bunch of things on the list I want! Everything under Addy's list. I don't know where I'll put it all LOL!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    someone posted that you could get Kirsten's blue hair ribbons for $2. I tried two different customer service reps, but neither could find them and I ended up ordering the set of ribbons for $6. It is not a big price difference, but I don't like having extra things that I don't need.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was me, and I didn't even have a code. I just said I needed them and the rep said they had them for $2. Sometimes I just don't get AG customer service!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just talked to CS yesterday to place a big replacement part order and found out that the reason some people had a hard time getting those ribbons for Kirsten is that they aren't listed in the computer; they're only listed in a big book.

    They have two ways of finding replacement codes- their computer and also a big book. Some of the items are in the computer and some are only in the big book. So, that's why sometimes we get a CS person who says they can't find the item when other CS people say they can- maybe they're not looking in ALL the places they could. The book is a lot more work since it's apparently not in order (except by doll), so you have to find a really good and patient person to use it, since they have to literally read every line under a doll's section to find what you're looking for. You'd think AG would combine everything into one system, but I don't think they're thrilled about selling replacement parts anyway. They'd probably rather people bought a whole new set.

    Some things I ordered were low inventory, and the CS person said these may not be ordered again, so once they're gone, they may be permanently gone. I think AG may be trying to phase out having so many replacement parts available. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I gave Johanna the list of codes and tips I learned yesterday from my VERY wonderful CS lady for her website if you're interested- includes the Kirsten "meet" hair ribbons code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •